Whether you’re working with an inefficient cylinder, or experiencing a devastating failure, Allied Hydraulic Services can help.
We diagnose, test and repair tie rod and welded cylinders for multiple brands. Rods are polished or replaced to remove imperfections and all tubes are honed to assure concentricity and finish. All cylinders are tested for internal and external leakage.
Signs your cylinder needs repaired:
- Actuator starts to slow down
- Abnormal sounds such as banging or a “stilted/jerking” sound
- Compromised cylinder mounting
- Cracked piston, barrel, or other components
- The piston is wearing on one side
- Leaking fluid
Not all cylinder issues offer warning signs. Sudden failures require emergency repair services. Our team of skilled technicians can rapidly respond to your emergency situation to minimize downtime and prevent further damage to your equipment.